my Bipolar disorder and Compulsive behavior


Sir on my treatment plan it says i need help and to work on Mental health issues. I am working with Dr on medication and that aspect stabulizing my Bipolar disorder and Compulsive behavior disorder. But how can i get the other stuff done if mental health treatment is Not offered? …Any ideas on counseling or other options? Thank you.

-Offender’s kite, or note of a request or complaint, written by Brents

Response from Dept of Corrections: I will try to pull you out this week or next to discuss your concerns.

Leave a comment

Filed under Brents' writings, Prison, Psychiatric evaluations

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s